As is my custom, after open hockey today I found an empty locker room and locked myself inside so I could clean the streaks of salt off my body. The rink felt warmer than usual today. That, and playing the full session with no breaks left my gear drenched and my glasses fogged. (Can I blame my poor play on my foggy lenses?) I was anticipating the sense of relief one gets by a nice shower after a hard workout, but that was marred when as soon as I soaped myself up I noticed a very suspicious brown glob smeared on the shower wall at eye level.
I stopped at the desk on the way out and mentioned my discovery to the two female and one male standing around looking bored. They all looked thoroughly disgusted when I left the desk, as well they should. I can't even fathom, nor do I really want to, why something like that would be in a spot like that. It wasn't on the floor. It wasn't even at ass-level. Someone had to have had it on their hand in order for it to be where it was. *shudder*
Needless to say, I took another shower when I got home. It's hard to feel clean when you're showering with a shitstain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
If Caddyshack taught us anything, it is that it might have been an almond joy.
That's AWESOME. I think I'll start showering there instead of at home.
That's what happens when you use Zdeno Chara's shower.
Post a Comment