Hmmm... I sense a pattern here. On days that I have PT, I'm in a really fantastic mood. I guess I miss working out. Well not anymore, because tomorrow I'm going to start the workouts again. I can do pretty much everything I need to do in the beginning of Ultimate Goalie Training, though I'm holding off on the Speed section for a week. I checked with him about everything and the agility ladder is the only thing he said to hold off on. BOOO YAH. I can do lunges. I can do (partial) squats (nothing deeper than 90* for now...). I can do planks. I can do stuff on the stability ball. Sweeeet. Or maybe that should be "sweat". Haha.
But that's all for tomorrow. First, there's tonight. The QCats have the first of a triple header for the weekend, and I think that's a pretty damn good way to spend a Friday night. I'm going to the game, yes. For some reason, it's different going to those games than it is going to Hawks games. I can't explain it. It still sucks to not be out there, but it doesn't feel like as much of a knife in my heart. It's gotta be the whole women thing. It kind of feels more like hanging out with a bunch of girlfriends. (God, I can NOT believe I just said that). Besides... Coach Sparkle is going, so I might as well tag along. And of course there's the obligatory beer-and-pizza afterwards, and since it's a Friday night who knows how long we'll be hanging out in that scuzzy upstairs room after the game.
I'm hanging in there. It's Friday and that means I'm one week closer to being on the ice. I can drink to that.
Friday, March 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment