There are probably smarter things to do on a cold night in late fall than stand around outside with wet hair drinking beer, but it's a hell of a lot of fun when you have good company. After a skills clinic, my husband and I and two of our team-mates hung out outside the rink with the clinic instructor, league coordinator, and a few other guys from the clinic. We were there for so long that the two teams who were inside playing eventually came out and joined us (and fired up a portable grill, which was welcomed as much for its heat as the hot dogs it cooked). We had a great time ragging on each other and telling silly stories and coming up with next season's team name by accident. If Mr. I Drive A Zamboni And Chicks Dig Me actually remembers and names our team the "Bumblebees", I apologize profusely in advance.
Igor Murin (of Zlin of the Czech Extraliga) probably spends a lot of time standing around drinking beer as well. Has to be the only way he'd come up with something like this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment