Friday, January 4, 2008

Yippeeee! ... I think

It's official. My lessons are starting up again as of next week. I've missed them, but I'm a mental case, so I'm still nervous about them and still think my coach thinks I'm a tedious bored housewife who's going a bit overboard.... but in the end it doesn't matter, right? Yeah, that's what I keep telling myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not that I'm an expert on tedious, bored housewives by any stretch, but I don't think someone that gets up at 5:00AM to put on 30+ lbs. of goalie gear and get worked to the brink of exhaustion for an hour would fit that bill.

Anonymous said...

Ditto to #48. And, um, how are you a housewife when you have a full-time job? You play open hockey whenever you can, you play in an ice league, you've played in a roller league, and are going through your second round of personal hockey lessons. How on Earth would anyone see you as anything but a hockey fiend? :)

C'mon, Goalie!