Now that I've devoured my goalie magazines, I've moved on to Martin Brodeur's book. I'm reading it because a) he's a goalie, b) he's a very good goalie, and c) he definitely has a "personality" that I think would make for good reading.
So much for that one. I'm on page 4 of the book and already I'm rolling my eyes at how full of himself he is. But I just have to chuckle and keep reading, because that is definitely part of his personality. I really am looking forward to reading the rest of it, because I hear it's a bit of a different take than your typical written-by-a-player book. Plus my friends said it was great. But they're Devils fans so of course they would say that. Maybe I'll just have to keep a Ranger jersey on whenever I read it.
Saturday, September 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment