See, the thing about not writing this shit down when it happens is that it gets all blurred in my memory. We actually did NOT just go straight home after the game we lost. We were all starving, so we stopped at a bar & grill and had some food and beer and a chat with some of the women from the team we were slated to play the next morning. (And boy do I ever have a story about that... further illustrating my moronosity).
I don't know what the deal is but all bars seem to close at midnight in Florida, so it was then that we went back to the condos and cleaned up, and despite our earlier assertions that we'd all hang out after showering, we bagged it and did the jammies-and-laptop thing.
I fail at reporting.
Thursday, May 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment