Holy cow, that was fast. My pads just arrived!!! I'm sitting here in my office, with this giant box taunting me. There are pads inside, really amazing unbelievably good quality pads that want me to take them out and play with them. Beat on them a little to break them in, fiddle with the straps, examine them from top to bottom. But alas, I have a conference call coming up, so I'm stuck here. Even though it's Friday and on any other Friday I could blow work off for the afternoon (no bosses here heh heh heh), but not today.
So I sit here and stew. Because it's very hard to tell without trying them on with skates and pants on, but I think they might be a little too big. I'm not sure. I think the first break (down by the ankle) needs to be broken in a bit more so it sits lower on my leg... that might be the problem. I'm screwed if that's the case though, because 32 is the smallest adult size. And I'm currently wearing 32 in my other pads. Arghhhh the suspense.
But wow.... its insane how different they are from the low end ones I have. Little things that if I started describing them would put you all into a coma, but just take my word for it, WOW. My knees are already thanking me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment