Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Um, yeah. Ow.
No I didn't overdo it. I actually cut the workout down due to the fact that I overslept by a half hour. But I was determined to at least do something, figuring something is better than nothing, and I actually did quite a bit. I only cut out one set of two exercises each. And I only got shot in the head once. (My friend said to approach it like someone has a gun pointed at your head, and when you think you're too tired to go on, imagine that AK pointed at your melon. Well, I quit a few seconds early on one of the exercises so I guess my brain got splattered.) At any rate, I am happy with the results- just enough to make me feel it but not so much that I overdid it. And I told my friend what I did and how much of it, and apologized for it being pathetic, but he said it was actually a really great start. So go me. I have two days in a row of morning hockey and then I'll get back to the workout. If I'm not too hung over on Saturday that is...
Labels:
working out
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I wish you the absolute best of luck. Anytime I exercise, I'm fine that day, maybe into the morning after, but by the 36-48 hour mark, constriction holds my muscles hostage and won't release them for another 24-48 hrs... or until I ply it with couch time. So I hope your body doesn't rebel!
Take it from someone who has fired an AK-47... it would have made quite a mess.
You overslept 'cause I didn't text you. Sorry, my bad! When do you want me to start?
Post a Comment