Ok, so not only was open hockey on Wednesday night a complete bust because of the FIVE GOALIES, but I skipped my usual Friday morning session today due to a work deadline, and GoalieHusband just informed that there were NO GOALIES there this morning. To make matters even more aggravating, I totally could have gone this morning, as the deadline I was worried about doesn't actually affect me all that much. Double grrrr.
So instead I'm wasting time playing around with last.fm, which a friend introduced me to. I can't wear headphones at my desk, but I do have an office, so listening to music isn't too disturbing to others around me. Until I start cranking up the metal that is, muahahaha. Actually it's rather distracting because now I'm getting a chance to listen to a bunch of bands I wanted to check out. Work? What work? Leave me alone, I'm headbanging.
Woops, back to hockey. Fortunately the Hawks have rented ice tonight for a practice. I usually do a pretty good job of remembering drills my coach used to run me through, and kick my own ass in his place. So I'm really looking forward to it, because my ass definitely needs some kicking. Then a nice scrimmage afterwards. BRING IT, BITCHES! (sorry that must be be the metal talking...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh it will be broughten!!! Y'know, not by me, but ..y'know.. by ..well.. by others.
Post a Comment